REX – “Real-time Elemental X-ray fluorescence”
- Real-time detection
- Most elements measured to low parts per billion
- No consumables
- Fully automated and easy to use
- ISO 17025 certified to an accuracy level of 99.65%
- REX can detect up to 12 metals at the same time, whereas any competing technology can only detect a single metal at a time
- At an average of USD $150 per metal tested at conventional labs, the cost savings potential is tremendous.
RealTimePurity vs. Competition
Competition? Not really… Our products have no direct competition.
REX is our flagship product,
it detects dissolved metals in liquid flow systems in real-time up to one part per billions. REX is the only product on the market that is fully automated, and easy to use, from municipalities to businesses that need to ensure their liquids are consistent, learn more about what REX can do for you.
Utilizing our patented highly accurate x-ray fluorescence process control technologies, REX detects and monitors dissolved metals in water and other low viscosity liquids, such as light oils. REX monitors elements from magnesium to uranium and from high parts per thousand to low parts per billion totally hands-free. In addition, REX is ISO 17025 certified accurate to 3 Sigma levels. REX can detect up to 12 metals at the same time whereas any competing technology can only detect a single metal at a time. At an average of $150 USD per metal tested at conventional labs, the cost savings potential is tremendous.
Applications include, but are not limited to:
- Potable drinking water measurement
- Chemical processing industrial fluids
- Microchip manufacturing
- Oil and gas applications
- Wastewater treatment inflow and outflow
- Pharmaceutical test and measurement
- Food processing